Solid relationships with business partners are built upon thorough and well-constructed agreements. In the production and distribution of food, drug, nutritional supplement and cosmetic products, these contractual relationships have very specific requirements pertaining to issues such as labeling, advertising, good manufacturing practices and intellectual property. Failing to draw up clear agreements at the outset can put a company behind the curve and add unnecessary regulatory, consumer, intellectual property ownership and business risks at the beginning of every “deal”. To avoid such significant business ramifications, we strongly encourage our clients to invest in well thought-out, planned and written agreements.
The primary objective of Amin Talati Upadhye is to provide our clients with strong, clear and favorable agreements that maximize gains and minimize risks.
We work with clients to develop:
- Sales, manufacturing, distribution, and supplier agreements, with special focus on terms for GMPs, QC and Intellectual Property
- Confidentiality and non-disclosure agreements, non-compete and informed consent agreements
- Talent and endorsement agreements
- Joint venture and partnership agreements
- Hold Harmless & Indemnification Agreements