Ashish Talati to Speak at ACI’s Advanced Summit on Food Law
Ashish Talati has joined the faculty of American Conference Institute’s 7th Advanced Summit on Food Law — Regulation, Compliance and Litigation in Chicago, April 18-19.
Ashish’s panel session, “Class-Action and Prop 65 Litigation Status Report for The Food Industry,” will cover the following areas:
- Class Actions Survey of recent activity and analysis of uptick in class actions by plaintiff’s bar against the food industry
- Assessing the recent trend of plaintiffs’ attorneys filing claims centered around nuanced procedure
- Developing strong defenses that can withstand legal challenges by plaintiffs’ counsel
- Understanding new developments in Prop 65 Online Warning regulations
- Exploring how to ensure products comply with Prop 65 requirements throughout the supply chain
- Identifying challenges small businesses encounter in complying with Prop 65
- Analyzing the implications of the recent Prop 12 action heard before the Supreme Court (National Pork Producers Council v. Karen Ross)
To learn more and register, click here.